Our clinics are now accepting patients with stage I-early stage IV bladder, breast, cervical, colon, liver, lung, ovarian, pancreatic, and prostate cancers. We are accepting other cancers on a case-by-case basis.
- Patient must be 18 years or older
- Patient with histopathologically confirmed bladder, breast, cervical, colon, liver, lung, ovarian, pancreatic, and prostate cancers in stages I-early stage IV.
- Patients must have a life expectancy of over 12 weeks.
- Patient must have a neoplastic lesion definable by diagnostic means, or be capable of providing objective means of measurement of disease progression.
- Patient must have a peripheral white cell count of at least 2400 cells per cubic millimeter of blood and neutrophil count of at least 2000 cells per cubic millimeter.
- Patient must have a platelet count of at least 100,000 per cubic millimeter of blood.
- Patient must have adequate renal and hepatic function.
- Patient must not have had a prior anticancer therapy within 3 weeks, nor any ongoing toxicity associated with prior anticancer therapy.
- Patient must not have concurrent corticosteroids therapy.
- Patient must not have significant pleural effusion.